the story is much more impressive than i was expecting (no spoilers)

einsoff

just completed my imperial agent end-of-act-1 class quest (the one to unlock legacy xp bar and surname) and wow...at least on the imperial agent side there has been numerous twists and turns...some of which I predicted others that caught me completely by surprise. And now...I am working for people I never expected to, while having other circumstances that compel the IA to not tell the true employers...its all so complicated and awesome. If there was a single player KOTOR game with just this IA storyline I would pay $60 for. Seriously. LOVING IT.

just completed my imperial agent end-of-act-1 class quest (the one to unlock legacy xp bar and surname) and wow...at least on the imperial agent side there has been numerous twists and turns...some of which I predicted others that caught me completely by surprise. And now...I am working for people I never expected to, while having other circumstances that compel the IA to not tell the true employers...its all so complicated and awesome. If there was a single player KOTOR game with just this IA storyline I would pay $60 for. Seriously. LOVING IT.

ssh!! this forum is for whining and crying only!! take your gratitude elsewhere!!! :p