[Republic] <Sine Qua Non> PvE guild is recruiting new swtor players and raiders

Fate-

history:

Our "Sine Qua Non" guild started in December 2013 as a 8man DF/DP hm raiding progression group, and after playing together for almost 8 months, we decided to take the next step and move our selfs into creating this guild, invite new players to the game to help them sharing our experience.

important:

We also organizing our progression group, since focus in the guild we look for Raiders to be active in guild and not only join us for raiding.

Sine Qua Non meaning:

its Latin for ..how can i say "that special ingredient" that makes things possible.. or "the condition/thing" ..I prefer the "special" explanation ;) which in our case means the cool spirit we have in our group/guild ;)

Progression Group:

raiding nights: mon, tue and thurs - 20h..22h30 UK time - and our progression is: DF8hm full, DP8hm1..4-practicing council (note: we already practicing nim tactics while running our hm runs for first 2 bosses in both DF and DP)

..you can just "join website" swtor-sinequanon.enjin.com (not needed by Recruits, but needed to get promotion to Member) .. only need to apply using JoinUs application in case you 55 and you interested in raiding OPs within our progression group.

..shall you wanna contact me send message to "Budha" via @ http://swtor-sinequanon.enjin.com/members, i play with so many alts, that pm via enjin is the best way ;)

May the Force be With Us,

Budha