Returning Player Looking to Information on Transfer

belero

Hello TEH,

I'm looking to transfer off of the west coast servers to east coast. I live in CST. From the looks of it you guys are pretty populated. I'm looking for information on activity for finding pug raids or progression. I do PVP pretty regularly also. Would i be better off coming over to the imp or pub side as far as finding groups etc without crazy long wait times? And what is the activity on the different sides?

I have played on and off since launch but haven't made it into a raid group. I am interested in getting in to a guild that enjoys the game by running most content with other guild members and above all has a low tolerance for disrespecting its members. Basically looking for a guild who is progressing or clearing content, but still understands this is a game and above all else we are here to have a good time.

PS: Also intrested in conquests if there is a guild out there who is looking for more that will participate

Edited by belero

You'll find good guilds both sides and plenty to do. imp side is more populated i think, but id say take a look at aisthesis, saberwing pubside and silent council impside for guilds with a low ******** count.

there are others but those are the ones that come to mind

For the type of casual, active guild that you are describing, there are many on both imp and pub side. I would recommend doing the kind of content you like till level thirty or so and read the guild advertisements... the most active and friendly guilds will likely become evident, and it will be clear as you play which guilds are most interested in the kind of content you enjoy.

Kloma, thank you for the shoutout.

Saberwing doesn't tolerate much junk. We are a laid back crew (older folks with lives, families, and jobs). We have a few PvPers, GSFers, and the like but as a whole, very casual. The best way to describe Saberwing is - "Saberwing does what Saberwing wants to do." We've been doing pretty decent in conquests (not top of the leaderboard material) but grouping up for open world PvP, killing commanders, and completing objectives together. We have had a few transfers recently join our ranks and they have enjoyed the environment immensely.

I'll be on this afternoon more but if you want to try to get ahold of a Saber, try the channel /cjoin sbr.

How are the que times for the daily ops etc? As the different roles respectively? Big plus for me would be able to enjoy most aspects of the game with out waiting for hours on end for a que to pop. Edited by belero

GSF and PvP queues happen frequently, PvP picks up around 2-3 central time. GSF I've noticed is a little heavier around 5:00 central and later. Flashpoints are kinda random, I'm not knowledgeable about those at the moment but with tacticals they pop quicker.