DPS or Healer Lf NiM Progresion Group

Spydermts

I am currently on Pot5 but will transfer for the right group. I have a op healer and a sniper that i am looking for a group for, i am very experienced in both classes, have been in game pushing progression content since launch, currently 4/5 nim df 4/5 nim dp. If you think i would be a good fit for your group please leave a reply in this thread

Feel free to check out Undercon on the Shadowlands, if you have pub toons at least. We are 5/5 NIM DF 16 man with NIM power buff, we also have the timed run done, and 4/5 NIM DP 8 man. We are rebuilding to sixteen for 3.0 and are always recruiting skilled players. If interested apply here or hop on shadowlands and ask for Jak'bauer.

Feel free to check out Undercon on the Shadowlands, if you have pub toons at least. We are 5/5 NIM DF 16 man with NIM power buff, we also have the timed run done, and 4/5 NIM DP 8 man. We are rebuilding to sixteen for 3.0 and are always recruiting skilled players. If interested apply here or hop on shadowlands and ask for Jak'bauer.

FYI this is the JC recruitment thread. Please recruit form your own server's forums.

Thank you.