Stability Game Issue's

JadenStar

The fact is sense March / for 7 month the games stability has been going in to a tail spin, now they realize now they have to fix it. They could have fix it when the first set of ticket told them that they had an issue with stability and why the game lag leaps from 62 to 120568 or even higher and game play is frozen for 2 minutes.

No it not my internet provider either, I have close to a T-3 connection and my time in-game is every day. I know what go's on every day. I play games and make ( Money) yes it is a vary cushy job and it plays the bills.

The fact is sense March / for 7 month the games stability has been going in to a tail spin, now they realize now they have to fix it.

I haven't noticed any stability problems.

What server are you playing on? Where are you connecting from?

No it not my internet provider either, I have close to a T-3 connection and my time in-game is every day. I know what go's on every day. I play games and make ( Money) yes it is a vary cushy job and it plays the bills.

If you actually knew what you were talking about, you'd know that "T3" is a designation that only makes sense in this context as a way to describe bandwidth, and that bandwidth has nothing at all do to with network latency or reliability.

I wish I had a nickel for every time someone says, "It's not my internet service provider."

well to be honest it may not be..but it may be one of the half dozen or more hubs/junctions between his ISP and server causing the problems.

They tend to forget that part and just think it goes from A-G without going through B, C, D, E, and F first.

The fact is sense March / for 7 month the games stability has been going in to a tail spin, now they realize now they have to fix it. They could have fix it when the first set of ticket told them that they had an issue with stability and why the game lag leaps from 62 to 120568 or even higher and game play is frozen for 2 minutes.

For the most part my connection has been smooth as silk, up until the "fix" downtime for "connectivity issues" earlier this week. Since then lag has been a pretty regular issue. Not unplayable for me, but very noticable.