Stylish Dance Emote

Darth_Victus

Please BioWare, make the emote loop all three of the dance routines when players do /style.

It is kind of annoying, and a little embarrassing at times, when trying to show off the emote, and immediately opening into the pelvic thrust. Prompting me to have to cancel, and redo the emote; only to have the same thing happen again, and again, and again. Maybe I will get lucky and get the leg kick routine.

So yeah, rant off. Please connect all three routines in a single loop.

Had you also realized that since it's randomized you aren't necessarily seeing the same thing on your screen that other people are seeing on their screens? It's as if every player's PC is running its own separate randomization calculation when it receives the signal that your character has used that emote.

The same thing happens with the coins spewing out of the Lucky 77 speeder. It's random, and each player's PC seems to run its own calculation whether or not to display the coins.

Had you also realized that since it's randomized you aren't necessarily seeing the same thing on your screen that other people are seeing on their screens? It's as if every player's PC is running its own separate randomization calculation when it receives the signal that your character has used that emote.

The same thing happens with the coins spewing out of the Lucky 77 speeder. It's random, and each player's PC seems to run its own calculation whether or not to display the coins.

I knew the routine you get is random, didn't know what goes on on my screen is something else on another players. Friends I have shown have seen the same thing I am.

Please BioWare, make the emote loop all three of the dance routines when players do /style.

It is kind of annoying, and a little embarrassing at times, when trying to show off the emote, and immediately opening into the pelvic thrust. Prompting me to have to cancel, and redo the emote; only to have the same thing happen again, and again, and again. Maybe I will get lucky and get the leg kick routine.

Thing is no matter what you see, others may be seeing another version. So to them, you may appear to be canceling the "leg kick" dance so you can get to the "pelvic thrust."