The game is amazing never experienced an MMO like it!

Merup

God I'm tired of seeing cry threads about the game already... It has not even been released for a week yet and people compare it to a 7 year old game... Well I would say that just the fact that you can compare the game with the Pokemon and panda killing game already is a big thumbs up to SWTOR. Tho SWTOR is so much better in a lot of ways that I will not be explaining here (wall of text, people don't tend to like) I really just had to put a thread up that wasn't made by a raging 15 year old that has played for 250hrs and are sad that they have nothing to do at 50...

Anyway THANKS BIOWARE FOR THIS AMAZING GAME CHEERS AND MARRY XMAS

I brought up the issue that all those people who compare it to a 7 year old game fail to remember or even acknowledge the merits of EQ2 and SWG as they were more fun and looked a lot better than WoW in late 2004. SWTOR is fantastic, and I can't wait for all the wet towels to play out the rest of their subs and never show their faces on this forum again b****ng about it. Edited by SDTAXantos

God I'm tired of seeing cry threads about the game already... It has not even been released for a week yet and people compare it to a 7 year old game... Well I would say that just the fact that you can compare the game with the Pokemon and panda killing game already is a big thumbs up to SWTOR. Tho SWTOR is so much better in a lot of ways that I will not be explaining here (wall of text, people don't tend to like) I really just had to put a thread up that wasn't made by a raging 15 year old that has played for 250hrs and are sad that they have nothing to do at 50...

Swtor is exactly like WoW, only a few steps behind.

Yo, why would the game be much different than WoW?

WoW has been running for SEVEN YEARS, and is still going strong. Every new MMO is going to try to use the same basic formula they used. That's how it goes.

Know how Super Mario Bros. made platformers popular? Notice how common they were after this point?

Yes, it's going to have some things like WoW. However, it has enough of it's own features (space battles, companions that actually do battle and can be equipped [ala Diablo 2], the Mass Effect-ish communication) to stand on it's own.

Of course, WoW has an INFINITELY better userface than TOR. Of course, addons, if allowed, can fix this in the future.

If you were expecting this to be extremely different than WoW, sorry, but every MMO is going to be like WoW now. Game companies are not fans of trying non-tested things, because that can lead to failure.

I often wondered who in their right mind would purchase a game that they knew wasn't for them. Is stirring the crap pot on the forums more fun than any game could be? Is it some sort of twisted agenda that they believes helps their pet game? Or is it just a job that they are getting paid for?

No matter what possibility you look at it's pretty messed up.

^^ This. +1.

I totally agree. The last MMO i really enjoyed playing, and i mean REALLY enjoyed, was SWG, back in the days it was fresh and new without the stupid patches that ruined it.

sience then i played some other MMO, was fun sure, but not as fun as this game. SWTOR is a great piece, i'm really having lots of fun plying it, and i really can't understand most of the complaints people are having.

GOOD JOB BIOWARE AND THANKS FOR THE GREAT GAME!

If we cant compare it to a 7 yearold game then what should we compare it to?

Lets compare it to Asherons Call 2, there SWTOR wins.

I took my model girlfriend to see Ghallager smash watermelons the other day, she told me his act sucked , but I told her we were comparing it to my nephew Timmy's comedy act he did at his birthday when he was 6 years old.

We never expected Ghallager to compete with better comedians so we just lowered the bar.

I'm a doctor not unemployed.

I took my model girlfriend to see Ghallager smash watermelons the other day, she told me his act sucked , but I told her we were comparing it to my nephew Timmy's comedy act he did at his birthday when he was 6 years old.

We never expected Ghallager to compete with better comedians so we just lowered the bar.

The fact that you say I took my "model girlfriend" makes me think otherwise about your probably imaginary girlfriend. :)

So you re-posted your post about your imaginary "model girlfriend" ? you don't think that people saw your little story Doctor? lol

Sadly because of the graphics people will say this game is just like wow. In truth it feels nothing like it.

No auto attacks.

Everyone has a pet.

Gear system

Crafting

Gathering

Space combat

PVP is alot faster

Story Element is alot better

Like wow

Cartoon Graphics

Flashpoints

UI

Hmmm ya its SOOOOO much a wow clone.

Sadly because of the graphics people will say this game is just like wow. In truth it feels nothing like it.

No auto attacks.

Everyone has a pet.

Gear system

Crafting

Gathering

Space combat

PVP is alot faster

Story Element is alot better

Like wow

Cartoon Graphics

Flashpoints

UI