Face Palm Emote

DakotaDoc

We need to have a "Face Palm" emote for all the problems with SWTOR servers as of late. This should be free to express our frustration. :mad:

Also consider "Face Desk" or "Face Wall" (brick)....... <sigh> :(

Your reasoning for adding the emote is highly immature. Seriously, two posts because of server issues? You come across as some childish brat.

That being said I like the idea of a facepalm emote in general.

Your reasoning for adding the emote is highly immature. Seriously, two posts because of server issues? You come across as some childish brat.

That being said I like the idea of a facepalm emote in general.

Wow? I am a retired disabled military veteran of 23 years service. I am sorry my form of expressing my frustration offended you in some fashion. I am glad they have ignore lists on these forums. Bye. :confused:

Wow? I am a retired disabled military veteran of 23 years service. I am sorry my form of expressing my frustration offended you in some fashion. I am glad they have ignore lists on these forums. Bye. :confused:

Thank you for your service, sincerely. But I'm not quite sure how it's relevant to a tongue-in-cheek "suggestion" posted in this forum.

I get your frustration, I truly do. I've had similar issues of late, as have a lot of others. But this post doesn't really belong here. Don't be surprised to get called out on it.