HK51 - Help!

Jayshames

Hi there.

So I've been back on SWTOR for about a month now, after a break that was maybe around a year.

I'm positive I can re-call running the beginning quest for HK-51 on my Assassin and I spent a good few hours hunting Taris for the first part before I gave up. Now I'm back and I'm looking to pick up where I left off.

I specifically remember following the guide Dulfy created, and I even still had the 2 items you purchase from the vendor on Tatooine at Outlaw's Den.

Now.. I spent a good hour yesterday searching Taris again, and finally I found it. My first piece, and I was so happy. I then tried to pick it up and got a message along the lines of "you cannot do this right now".

The part then disappeared.

I went way back to the beginning of the guide just in the off chance it has reset.

When I got back to Section X the droid is no longer offering the beginning quest, and it is not on my quest list. So I must have completed it.

I'm at a loss here, I have absolutely no idea what to do next..

Can anyone offer some advice please?

Thanks! :rak_03:

Look in your quest objectives area of your inventory, the pieces you have already collected should be there. Also, look at the quest itself, the ones you have done should be greyed out as well.

Edit: oh yeah, and welcome back :)

Edited by ikinai

Look in your quest objectives area of your inventory, the pieces you have already collected should be there. Also, look at the quest itself, the ones you have done should be greyed out as well.

I don't have anything to do with HK-51 in my quest list.

The only 2 quest items I have in inventory are VIP band and my Matrix Cube.

I never abandoned any quests either.

Hmmm, they did do something to the quests a while back, not sure exactly what it was. You may need to contact customer support.

^ That.

They fixed a dialogue scene or something and wiped work in progress. ING tickets seemed to resolve it for most people. I had part progress on a char and got a so solly we didn't find a record reply.

Edited by Joesixxpack

I filed a help ticket when I came back to the game and they placed the items in my inventory and updated my quest for me. Send in a help ticket, they were very nice about it, it must be a known bug.

This ^^

I had the same thing, items disappearing from mission items tab and not being able to restart the quest. CS was very helpful with this and did the exact same thing for me within a couple of days after filing the ticket. All I had to do was switch to the character which suffered the issue and they fixed it right on the spot and put me in the correct phase for the remaining part of the quest line.

Edited by LeJarC