The Harbinger, Begeren Colony, and The Bastion currently unavailable

TaitWatson

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we agreed to all this crap when we signed up, like we had a choice. I don't feel we are owed any compensation, crap happens all the time, but why don't they ever fire the people that neglect development and testing or the middle managers that direct or placate marketing, schedulers and the business to release an inferior product release?

Been there, seen it, no one ever listens to the little guy on the bottom who constantly tells them they are creating too much risk to the company.

It's not about what we are owed. It's a gesture of good faith. Bioware could say, "hey, sorry for the inconvenience, here's some cartel coins for your trouble." That would make customers happy, thereby maintaining a good relationship. If they say, "haha we don't owe you crap even though this was our fault because it's in the ToS no one reads," it makes me respect the company less. That in turn makes me less likely to buy their products in the future.

WHY Take THE OTHER TWO SEVERS DOWN WHEN THE ONE IS NOT WORKING AND SHUT DOWN IN MIDDLE OF DAY WE SHOULD ALL GET MONEY OR CARTELS COINS OR SOMETHING

The servers are likely connected or all running off the same central system which means to fix one they all may have to come down it all depends on the issue.

As for compensation if all you have lost is a little time to yourself I believe you need to grow up. They took them down fast for a reason, likely to keep you from losing everything or being majorly screwed, so grow up and relax.

Sit tight and read a book.

True, there are only a couple that I have read ( and sadly, I have read many) that stand out, but they can be entertaining. Plus, having played KOTOR 1 and 2, it's pretty cool to find out what happened to Revan prior to the events of KOTOR. And I'm the kind of guy who gets on a Star Wars kick and runs with it. I go all out, brother.

I have many friends that are writers, some well known, some not so well known (and artists) and it's a tough biz. I just know how the biz works. It's a lot easier to get in on an established franchise than to write something truly original and compelling. Even if the story is good, it may not sell.

So many people ************. Yeah, it sucks the three servers are down, and yes, we pay to play this game (some of us), but the fact remains that sometimes **** like this happens. Don't like it? Don't play MMO's

Is it unreasonable that I understand that stuff happens, but I also think it would be a good idea to consider a small amount of compensation for the downtime?

If this was planned, can you at least warn the server it's about to shut down? I have no idea how to run a game, but you guys are a tad unprofessional at times.

It wasn't planned, it was an emergency shut down.......

You didn't ready anything before you opened your pie hole did you?