The Harbinger, Begeren Colony, and The Bastion currently unavailable

TaitWatson

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well ~ i'm keep waiting for The Harbinger will be online. All my characters was in there and i spend 1,5 years to build up this bunch.

I have a suggestion for developers and i hope that they reading this thread. Will be good if they will make an add-on to the game that will write 2 save files: 1st at user's computer, 2nd at game server. Items, gear, Legacy condition and experience, Unlocks, Collections condition and collected items, cargo hold items etc. This whould greatly increase protection of characters(and many other things) from being erasen by server crash accidents. However if this will happens players will could just choose another server and place their characters in there. Renaming of your characters its only one a sacrifice that you will pay for saving your characters.

I put into the game lots of money. Stable working servers, that's all i can ask for you, guys.

Sorry my grammar, im living in siberia.

So by reading all these ridiculous posts on here. I am assuming you have a perfect life and nothing ever breaks down on you. Nothing ever goes wrong. You got straight A's in school and you are Mr. or Mrs. Perfect. Get OVER it, things happen nothing is perfect. Yes, it sucks! It is my day off also, but things happen. Go do something else for the day.

Thanks, for making assumptions about all our abilities. I know my life is not perfect. I have severe pain issues that keep me home bound. SWTOR is my escape from that. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

Look..I'm all for the fried pony, but that might be a stretch. And, I'm not opposed to herds of ponies being sacrificed for the cause. I just don't know where we'll find the tongs, oil, and pan to get the job done.

We may have to concede this one demand.

Let me introduce you to the frymaster 5000.

It can frash fry a water buffalo in 1.3 seconds, I got it surplus from the Army

:p

Quote: Originally Posted by catfishdavid View Post

My Shadow attacks with saber strike. a roll of 12 or higher is needed to strike target. Roll is 5, damage does not go thru.

Critical fumble - roll for self-damage

Roll of 6 or higher needed to prevent self damage.

Roll is 13, damage prevented.

Turn has ended

It's dark here. You might get eaten by a Grue.

> what is a grue?

The grue is a sinister, lurking presence in the dark places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.

they just put out a new part of the game, of course the server is gonna have some issues every mmo iv ever played has had some problems with the severs when that happens.

such as eve, and wow

should they have given us a few moments notice yes is it that big a deal no

do you we all have better things to do other than talk on forums yes

"gets off computer and goes outside"

The Bastion ~

No system message saying this server was being taken down. It was not planned from what I witnessed while in the middle of a flashpoint. I understand that Harbinger was having issues.. However, your current message says,

"Servers Unavaible: The Harbinger, The Bastion, Begeren Colony

We are currently investigating issues that have caused the Harbinger server to become unavailable, and have taken The Bastion and Begeren Colony servers offline. We have no ETA for when the servers will be available again.

We will update this thread with new information as it becomes available."

1. Warn your community that the server is being taken down. (Even if it is 2 minutes noticed, it's polite)

2. The community will appreciate the fixes, once they are done.

3. That message you have altered slightly, you added "..and have taken The Bastion and Begeren Colony servers offline." You point us all to the same forum thread that still has not been updated.

These issues will cause people to leave. I don't want this game to die off again.. Please fix it and stop acting like we are all oblivious that something is wrong with the servers/code/backend.