Ice Bucket challenge emote? or a Lick emote?

Necronomicanomic

I think it would be funny as hell and epic to see an ice bucket challenge emote in this game.

I can just imagine of how they already have the emote for the chairs.

Having your toon just sit there in front of everybody in the chair with a droid or something doing the ice bucket lol.

Lol I could see acheivments with this haha. Like getting an acheviment for doing the ice bucket challenge emote in front of SOA on EV and so on lol.

If you can't do the Ice bucket challenge emote. At least Please Please take into consideration a Lick emote haha. It would just be AWESOME to have a lick emote in the game. It would make sense with the Cathar species. And im pretty sure with some of the role play customers, Im pretty sure they would use the lick emote on some of their companions, jk jk.

But anyways,

Thnx for reading and I posted this on the suggestion box because another player told me to place it in suggestions instead of general.

I have had ENOUGH of this Ice Bucket trend crap. Sick of seeing it everywhere. That organization experiments on animals. So, if you support them, you support that. :mad:

At least the ice bucket challenge is raising awareness for medicinal purposes.

And torturing and killing animals....

Edited by DarthVengeant

I have had ENOUGH of this Ice Bucket trend crap. Sick of seeing it everywhere. That organization experiments on animals. So, if you support them, you support that. :mad:

And torturing and killing animals....

Proof or are you just pulling stuff out of your a**?

• 1 month later...