Rakata Prime

Desolaytore

So is this going to be like Manaan, made just for the new flashpoint or is it going to be a full new planet?

I'm hoping it's a whole planet and not another manaan :/

It's a FP, but, like Manaan, possible it will be expanded in 3.0. I'd bet one of the two is a daily area at least.

It's a FP, but, like Manaan, possible it will be expanded in 3.0. I'd bet one of the two is a daily area at least.

The Rakata Prime flashpoint will be like the Tython and Korriban flashpoints were, namely by entering the instance door outside the launch hangar.

The droid was already there during the latest PTS build and you could even pick up the FP. Alas, we could NOT get inside the instance. :(

EDIT:

In other words, the "legwork" by Bioware is NOT the same it was for Manaan. Doesn't mean it can't be anything else but it doesn't seem likely at this point.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

The Rakata Prime flashpoint will be like the Tython and Korriban flashpoints were, namely by entering the instance door outside the launch hangar.

The droid was already there during the latest PTS build and you could even pick up the FP. Alas, we could NOT get inside the instance. :(

EDIT:

In other words, the "legwork" by Bioware is NOT the same it was for Manaan. Doesn't mean it can't be anything else but it doesn't seem likely at this point.

Pretty much this. Do not expect a full planet until 3.0

I'd be willing to bet that Manaan gets expanded into a daily zone in the next expansion. It's too big of an area for being just FP loading area. Plus, it's gorgeous and I want to do dailies there.

As for Rakata. I hope they turn it into one of the worlds in the next expansion.