Harbinger is lag spiking horribly.....

Nightfalll

I drive on my speeder for 50 feet then hit a brick wall. Can't move.....40 seconds later same thing. Move 50 feet, brick wall.

Massive lag spikes everywhere. Its going from bad to worse.

Everyone in general chat was talking about it. So no, its not my isp, ok?

Edited by Nightfalll

It has definately been spiking a good bit recently. Can't say for sure if it all started with the release of 2.9, but in this past week, it has been really bad. And, it seems to be happening everywhere: fleet, conquest planets, non-conquest areas, etc.

And I'm here in Austin, Texas.

Edited by Rafaman

I regret to inform the community that Hamster1793 have passed away few hours ago due to severe cardiac arrest.

Introduction of galatic stronghold along with thousands of bugs that have plagued since beta have finally taken its toll to poor Hamster1793.

EA's trying to get in contact with the next of kin, and will report further in this matter when the new information presents itself.

Hamster1793, you will be sorely missed...:o

P.S candle light vigil for Hamster1793 will be held in Bastion since they are trying to import russian hamster to stabilise Harbringer server at this time.

Edited by tensaix

Think Harbinger actually went down. Server status is light, and can't connect to it. A few minutes before this, I was in a queue of 189 people or so. Keep getting error codes about there being a connection problem, so I think Harbinger done died.

Will anyone from the team comment on it though?

Other then the requisite, 'ITS NOT OUR ENGINE, REALLY' response....Or the CALL YOUR ISP, CUZ WE"RE GOOD...

Or I should say, give us an update rather....

Edited by Nightfalll

Not surprised it crashed. I am surprised it took so long. The mail service went intermittent for me last night around 9:00PM server time, and when that has happened in the past... it means the server is in a death spiral and needs to be restarted.