Please FIX the GUILD CHAT BUG!

Befo

As our guild's lead officer, this is probably the most annoying bug I have encountered so far. I can't see guild chat, or type in guild chat.

Refreshing the UI doesn't work.

Disabling then enabling guild chat on the Chat Tab options doesn't work.

The only thing that does fix this issue is for my GM (luckily she's my wife) to kick me out then reinvite me to the guild...and this is only a temporary fix, as I've had this bug pop up three times on the same character so far (also appears and two of my other characters.)

For guilds that are recruiting and trying to get to know their new members, guild chat is a definite plus...please fix this ASAP.

(BTW, trade chat is also borked at times.)

As our guild's lead officer, this is probably the most annoying bug I have encountered so far. I can't see guild chat, or type in guild chat.

Refreshing the UI doesn't work.

Disabling then enabling guild chat on the Chat Tab options doesn't work.

The only thing that does fix this issue is for my GM (luckily she's my wife) to kick me out then reinvite me to the guild...and this is only a temporary fix, as I've had this bug pop up three times on the same character so far (also appears and two of my other characters.)

For guilds that are recruiting and trying to get to know their new members, guild chat is a definite plus...please fix this ASAP.

(BTW, trade chat is also borked at times.)

while you are at it, please fix the guild interface as well, its hard to see who is on and where they are when your guild list does not pop up the way it should

I've had no /p since day two of EA and now, after only 3 days in a new guild I've lost guildchat as well.

I've been submitting tickets near constantly and even had a post on the customer service forums from back when it was just my /p missing. This is extremely annoying to have to do deal with, especially in a social environment.