How is THIS possible? 2,043,255 points, about 1h after the conquest restartet!

discbox

It's quite easy you just pre craft the mats. I believe Invasion forces are repeatable this week and with the information available on sites like Dulfy.net you just craft 30 of them on all your toons and log in after the guild leader invades the planet and boom conquest objective completed in... an hour. It does take work to prep the mats but with the info out there as to what events are scheduled its incredibly easy for large guilds to game the system......

They probable started crafting items yesterday, and when they logged in today, the points automatically counted toward them.

Ok.

2,043,255 Points

Let's say they all have a 100% bonus (4 strongholds fully decorated @100%), this makes 500 points each craftet item.

Every guild member has startet the max. of 25 of the correct items for this week...

this makes about 163 guild member (or alts).

All of them startet to craft the correct item yesterday.

All of them logged in the game after the reset of the conquest missions.

While most people in germany/europe are at work because it's 14:00.

Jar'Kai Sword is the SWTOR-Server with the lowest population. Guilds on this Server aren't big.

Edited by discbox

On Voss, an invasion force w/ a 100% stronghold bonus is worth 6k points.

2000000 / 6000 = 330 invasion forces. Since you can queue up to 25 per character, this could have been pre-crafted by as few as 13-15 characters. Not players, just characters.... this seems entirely do-able provided you have the mats.

Oh boy, week 3 has barely started and people are already exploiting the system. BioWare, are you going to learn or not? You honestly cant expect people to have faith in the system if each freakin week there is going to be an exploit.

How is what people are doing an exploit? Seems like solid planning and teamwork to me. And no, my guild is not one of those high up on the leaderboards. We haven't even invaded a planet yet! :o

Well some guilds knew what event it would be this week and were on easy planets that were resolved withing a day or so. They then spent all of last week making other conflicts harder to drain other guild's material stockpiles while stockpiling huge mat reserves themselves for the next conquest.

No exploit necessary. If you have Invasion forces queued the night before and chose a planet with a bonus to them you get like 7k per force. You can have 25 queued PER TOON. Thats a huge number of points right off the bat.

Edited by umbak

They're going after Voss, so they get the x2 bonus for Invasion Force crafting.

Set all your alts to crafting Invasion Forces before you log off for the night. Each one is worth 4k points. Each alt can be told to craft 5 in total. That's 20k points per companion. That's 100k points per character upon login.

I, myself, have 6 55 crafters. So, I could give 600k points by myself.

Two to three people with lots of alts = massive points upon login.

So, just to confirm:

Invasion Forces are repeatable this week? If so, then I might just make myself a few of those and get my personal 35k done with quick and easy-like.

I believe they are repeatable this week, but I didn't think they were worth as many points as last week. I could be wrong about that, though.

Only 25k this week (personal)...not 35k :)

THANK YOU SWEET TINY BABY JESUS WRAPPED IN SWADDLING CLOTHES!!!!!

I'm not in a big guild, and 25k seems a lot easier to hit without having to constantly queue for GSF when I play, especially as my time on weekends has taken a nosedive with personal projects around the house.

How exactly did they know which conquest was going to happen today? Knowing ahead of time and queuing all your toons for crafting seems like a seriously unfair advantage. While I do not see it as an exploit or a bug (unless the knowledge of the conquest beforehand is exploiting), it is a serious disadvantage to whoever did not do this from the start. Seems to me the Devs need to make it so any crafting queued up before the official invasion start time should not count toward the weekly conquest.

How exactly did they know which conquest was going to happen today? Knowing ahead of time and queuing all your toons for crafting seems like a seriously unfair advantage. While I do not see it as an exploit or a bug (unless the knowledge of the conquest beforehand is exploiting), it is a serious disadvantage to whoever did not do this from the start. Seems to me the Devs need to make it so any crafting queued up before the official invasion start time should not count toward the weekly conquest.

The datamined schedule is up on Dulfy for all to see. It might be worth it for BW to change the schedule in the future, but as it is, nobody has access to information that isn't also available to others.

Don't see how it's an advantage.

As others have pointed out in the other threads about this "issue", unless you expect to have 100% uptime on crafting during the conquest (mats being a not-issue during the entire week), pre-crafting 1000 invasion forces on Monday night and getting the points on Tuesday is no different than someone logging in on Tuesday night and doing the same thing.

The points are there whenever you want to take them, assuming the limiting factor is mats, not time. But if you're going up against a guild who has enough mats to craft infinite invasion forces, you probably aren't going to win anyway.

THANK YOU SWEET TINY BABY JESUS WRAPPED IN SWADDLING CLOTHES!!!!!

I'm not in a big guild, and 25k seems a lot easier to hit without having to constantly queue for GSF when I play, especially as my time on weekends has taken a nosedive with personal projects around the house.

Agreed!!! I was just as happy to hear that!

Dulfy. Has dates/planets/and which objectives will provide which award.

Proper planning is all.

The datamined schedule is up on Dulfy for all to see. It might be worth it for BW to change the schedule in the future, but as it is, nobody has access to information that isn't also available to others.

Thats the reason its an exploit. They are getting an unfair advantage over people who dont know that information since it was datamined/leaked behind BWs back. BW needs to change the schedule or else for the rest of the conquest event, people who have read that info before time will always win. That just not fair and they are starting off on uneven ground before the event even starts.

Thats the reason its an exploit. They are getting an unfair advantage over people who dont know that information since it was datamined/leaked behind BWs back. BW needs to change the schedule or else for the rest of the conquest event, people who have read that info before time will always win. That just not fair and they are starting off on uneven ground before the event even starts.

Please tell me your post is sarcasm: "people who have read that info before time will always win"

Yes, the victors are often decided by who gathers the pertinent information, and Dulfy is about as universal a source of all SWTOR related information as it gets.

Every guild should be on the planetary conquest page the night before a new conquest regardless of the schedule to plan for what planet to invade based on which conquest came up. Do that, and it's hard to miss the schedule there.