Collections - Account bound prices?

WaldoA

Hi folks.

Is there any way to find out the CC price for unlocking an item for your account.

For example...

I currently have a Destroyer set, I'm considering equipping it all so that I can unlock it and then purchase the account bound upgrade to claim infinite copies on my alts. However, the only way I will do this, is if the price is right.

is there any way to find out the account bound price without having the full set unlocked already?

Thanks,

If memory serves the destroyer set doesn't allow you to unlock in collections, if it's the set of strength purple armour pieces.

Edit: after checking what armour it is I am right it cannot be unlocked in collections, I tried myself its the same with the investigators set

Edited by Evality

This only works for Cartel items...

If you have the whole set unlocked on a charcter, then log on to an alt and go to Collections, find the armor or item, then click to unlock it and it will show the price for a legacy wide unlock.

I have the whole set, but I haven't bound it yet. I don't want to bind it until I know the price to unlock it across account. If it's too expensive, I won't do it. I'm trying to find out the cost BEFORE I bind.

And why can't it be unlocked?

It's purchased from the Cartel Market (I have the Eradicator set unlocked across account and it's bought from same area on Cartel Market). It appears in collections, but there's only the option to buy it through the CM at the moment because I haven't equipped it all yet.

EDIT: Ah, after checking the information within the Collections screen.. it states "Additional copies can only be obtained through the Cartel Market" whereas my Eradicator set does not have this message.

Edited by WaldoA

I have the whole set, but I haven't bound it yet. I don't want to bind it until I know the price to unlock it across account. If it's too expensive, I won't do it. I'm trying to find out the cost BEFORE I bind.

And why can't it be unlocked?

It's purchased from the Cartel Market (I have the Eradicator set unlocked across account and it's bought from same area on Cartel Market). It appears in collections, but there's only the option to buy it through the CM at the moment because I haven't equipped it all yet.

As Evality said earlier, if you are talking about the Destroyer armor set, it CANNOT be unlocked in Collections due to the fact it has mods in it.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I recommend this file for checking unlock prices (not by me, by someone else on the forums): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwjm8EbQ6QwyTFR5RlpOV1FMSWM/edit?pli=1.

Outside of that, you need to own the set before you can see the unlock price.

Thanks for that.

I'm assuming the "Panel" is referring to the page number in collections and "Cost" is the account unlock price?