Customising outfits.

Directdebit

I know this is vane, but I do like a good looking toon. I have just got a new chest piece with great stats, but it looks strange. Is there a way to transmog (like in WoW) or change the appearance of a item?
The only way you can actually change the look of an item is with a dye module. That will change (some of) the colors, but nothing else. Just be sure you preview it before you buy. Once you slot a dye module, you can't get it back. You can remove it, which will revert the piece back to its original colors, but the dye module will be destroyed when you remove it.

And you can use the "unify colors" option to have the color scheme of your other gear match your chestpiece.

A lot of the "new" or "different" armor is essentially the same skin with different colors, so if you check, you might find something with a look you like and "better" colors.

Aside from that, there are some "helmets" that can change your chest piece from "hood up" to "hood down" when you equip them, but that's all. There's nothing else you can change about the look of a particular item.

Edited by Adric_the_Red