Is this decoration in the game?

solo-nite

Hi all,

I noticed on a previous screenshot tweet from official SWTOR twitter account that there was 3 holo banners on the wall and I was wondering if anyone knows this is in the game at all as it's the first I have seen of it. (Or if developers could say if it's coming to game in future pack/patch?)

Nar Shadda Screenshot

Thanks

Edited by solo-nite

sorry I forgot to add it, I edited the original post. It's there now.

EDIT:

I saw your edit lol

:D

There's plenty of stuff that they showed earlier that has missed launch for some reason, either because they wish to gradually release those decorations or had issues with them.

I for one am missing the security cameras and several consoles, not to mention tables. :(

EDIT:

And NPC's... So many first seen on the Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine vids that are not available.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

:D

There's plenty of stuff that they showed earlier that has missed launch for some reason, either because they wish to to gradually release those decorations or had issues with them.

I for one am missing the security cameras and several consoles, not to mention tables. :(

EDIT:

And NPC's... So many first seen on the Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine vids that are not available.

Yea I totally agree with you we need more NPC's (it be nice for some to walk a patrol path or something to make it look more natural and a big thing...MORE THAN 25 NPC's please)

That rug is also not in the game.

NEED MORE RUGS, PEOPLE.

Ah yea I didn't notice that, to be honest I am finding the rug hooks are really restrictive, there isn't enough of them. But then I am finding the whole hook system to be a bit restrictive, it was better in SWG where you could place an item anyway (rotate...place up or down etc)