Light armor - more pants!

Axvil

I find it really, really hard to find "pants" style light armor for my sith sorcerer. All I ever get is the "skirt/robe" style lower armor. My character is close to level 21, still wearing level 9 pants..

Granted, traditionally Sith and Jedi wear robes, but c'mon.. there should be some pants out there!

I suppose I could just get the slotted social items, ie pilot pants and such, but that's not the point, the game should offer more variety when it comes to armor appearance!

So, can we please get more pants? :)

I think there should be more Light Armor Pants, as well

I believe BioWare was going for a WoW esque look, where many Casters would wear Robes, but it didn't work out that great

In my opinion, BioWare should try to capture the visual style of the Star Wars™ movies, rather than World of Warcraft

• 4 weeks later...
I think there should be more Light Armor Pants, as well

I believe BioWare was going for a WoW esque look, where many Casters would wear Robes, but it didn't work out that great

In my opinion, BioWare should try to capture the visual style of the Star Wars™ movies, rather than World of Warcraft

It would work if SI/Consular didn't have a melee AC that (imo) looks silly in a robe. Even Darth Maul was in pants+Tunic when fighting.

Bathrobe chests=fine

Robe=fine for Sorc/sage, not so much for Assassin/Shadow

• 2 months later...