class star ship purchasing

wes_

Hey my favorite star ship belongs to the class, imperial agent, the style of that ship is tight but i don't really care to much about the class. So, i would appreciate a way to obtain a class star ship that's not your character's class, thank you.

No. Play the class up until the part you get the ship then stop playing.

Not to mention, storywise, it wouldn't make sense. First part of the Smuggler's Class Story is getting back their Stolen Ship. That gets lost or thrown out the window, if the Player would be able to buy the Class Ship of the Trooper or Agent, or etc.

That said, I kind of wouldn't mind it if there were more of a difference between the Ships for the Jedi Knight & Consular and the Ships for the Sith Warrior/Inquisitor. Cause, I get that the Ships are of the Jedi Order/Sith Order, but still. It would be nice if there were major differences between the Ship that the Sith Warrior gets and the Ship the Sith Inquisitor gets.

Because as it is, the only difference between the Ship for the Warrior/Inquisitor is the Companion Placement, and the difference between the Knight/Consular's Ship is also Companions but the Consular get more NPC's due to their Class Story while the Knight [iirc] depending what you did early on will have a difference between not only them & the Consular but also between them and other Knights.

But it would still be nice if there were more differences between the two Ships for their respective two Classes.

No. Play the class up until the part you get the ship then stop playing.

Sadly think they are one of the "I don't care if no one but the agent gets that ship, that the model is part of their story just like all the other ships are specific to class stories, give it to me for my bh, warrior, trooper et cetera..." crowd...

Not to mention, storywise, it wouldn't make sense. First part of the Smuggler's Class Story is getting back their Stolen Ship. That gets lost or thrown out the window, if the Player would be able to buy the Class Ship of the Trooper or Agent, or etc.

That said, I kind of wouldn't mind it if there were more of a difference between the Ships for the Jedi Knight & Consular and the Ships for the Sith Warrior/Inquisitor. Cause, I get that the Ships are of the Jedi Order/Sith Order, but still. It would be nice if there were major differences between the Ship that the Sith Warrior gets and the Ship the Sith Inquisitor gets.

Because as it is, the only difference between the Ship for the Warrior/Inquisitor is the Companion Placement, and the difference between the Knight/Consular's Ship is also Companions but the Consular get more NPC's due to their Class Story while the Knight [iirc] depending what you did early on will have a difference between not only them & the Consular but also between them and other Knights.

But it would still be nice if there were more differences between the two Ships for their respective two Classes.

I agree it would be nice and I feel more variety would be a good thing. I just don't like tbe idea of trying a class just for tbe ship. At least, you are willing go try the respective class.

Sadly think they are one of the "I don't care if no one but the agent gets that ship, that the model is part of their story just like all the other ships are specific to class stories, give it to me for my bh, warrior, trooper et cetera..." crowd...

Agreed and well said.