The Jedi Brotherhood

Malon_Labe

*I am a recruiter of my guild so I would like to post this*

Any class.

Any level.

We can host your play-style. Ops, missions, levelling, social, events and anything else you want to join for. We are a very solid and well knit guild where we believe it maturity. Everyone and anyone who joins is monitored for an undisclosed amount of time, to make sure you have the right and enough maturity to play with us.

Sometimes, the biggest guilds are not for you, your not noticed, and sometimes your not even welcomed when you join. Too many members. Something we pride ourselves on is truly getting to know each other in-game as best as we can, to make enjoyment and social activities more fun. Of-course, if you like to play solo but need a guild for groups and such, we suit you too!

-A dedicated RP'd Council decides on all guild matters.

-Fully functional guild ranks, more power per rank.

-Fully equip stronghold.

-200+ members and growing around 10 per day.

-Teamspeak and website available IF you choose.

Peaking at 35 members online, lead by exceptionally experienced Council and Path Leaders, nothing can be better.

No harm can come from you joining, so why not try us?

A little video that someone made in 2 hours.

If you would like to ask a question, please do so my PM-ing me here or post a comment.

If you would like to join, please do so by asking for Jedi Brotherhood in game on general chat (someone will find you), comment here or PM me.

Thanks to you very much.

Regards

Malen

Edited by Malon_Labe