Need a vacation? Visit my Tatooine resort!

Mireleni

You are invited...

Looking for a relaxing getaway to escape the grind of the galactic war? Look no further than Taiari's Vacation Retreat on Tatooine! Have a drink, play a game of dejarik, and hit the dance floor in our casual cantina. Enjoy fine dining in our elegant cafe. Pamper yourself with a massage or a makeover in our luxurious spa. Tour the dunes in comfort on one of our skiffs. And don't miss the Galactic Menagerie, a choice collection of species from a variety of habitats found throughout the galaxy. For the full resort experience, stay in one of our two guest rooms and watch the setting suns from our intimate private balcony. Both factions are welcome*! Hop on a shuttle and visit Taiari's Vacation Retreat today!

* Note that you will have an easier time finding a shuttle from the Republic Fleet than the Imperial Fleet. This is simply due to logistics of the shuttle route and not due to any bias on the part of the resort.

RP aside, I don't have the highest prestige (it's pretty good, though), but I put a lot of thought into the layout of my stronghold, so if you're interested in checking it out, please stop by! My main is on the Republic side, and I think the public listing only shows up for the faction that I'm currently signed in as, so you're more likely to see the listing there.

Edited by Mireleni

Looks very well done. I especially liked the room where you use the canopy over the fountain with a menagerie of creatures. I just finished my Coruscant Stronghold literally reaching the hook limit, and I still haven't taken the necessary screen shots and posted them. It was quite an effort but fun. I'm not sure I have it in me to do another for a while nor the credits! I'll definitely come see yours when you're on. I have a feeling I would prefer to work on a Tatooine estate rather than Nar Shaddaa or Kaas City stronghold. Plus I think I will wait for more decor objects to come out in the following month or so. Anyway, thanks for sharing, and feel free to come see Shevyk's stronghold on Coruscant.

Looks very well done. I especially liked the room where you use the canopy over the fountain with a menagerie of creatures. [snip] Anyway, thanks for sharing, and feel free to come see Shevyk's stronghold on Coruscant.

Thanks! That's the jungle habitat :) Not enough big trees to make an actual tree canopy, so I made do with the market canopy. I'll keep an eye out for your place on the Coruscant listing. That's the stronghold I'm decorating next, so I'm curious to see what others have done with it.

I love it! A beautiful layout and the animal rooms are so well done. That's an impressive collection of vehicles in the docking bay!

Haha, the docking bay was the last room I decorated, so by the time I got there I was just thinking, "Screw it, fill the rest of the hooks with speeders."