Question about reactivation cost

Warrgames

I know that if a stronghold is buy with CC there is no reactivation fee.

I know that if a stronghold is buy with credits there is reactivation fee.

What if you buy Tatooine stronghold for 2.5 million credits and then buy an expansion room with CC. Would have to pay a reactivation fee?

I asked this specific question at a cantina tour. It doesn't matter how you bought the rooms - the reactivation fee depends purely on the original purchase of the stronghold, not on the room unlocks. And once you reactivate it, all rooms will also be reactivated, no matter whether you bought them with credits or with CC.

To my understanding and I maybe wrong. Reactivation was just the initial cost of the stronghold no matter how many rooms you had unlock. So if I have a full unlocked Tatooine bought everything with credits and deactivate it. It would only cost me 2.5 mil to reactive the whole thing.

I asked this specific question at a cantina tour. It doesn't matter how you bought the rooms - the reactivation fee depends purely on the original purchase of the stronghold, not on the room unlocks. And once you reactivate it, all rooms will also be reactivated, no matter whether you bought them with credits or with CC.

Thanks for the information.