Does it matter what crystal you put into a assault cannon?

Jaffax

Its one thing im not too sure so thought i would ask a friend got me a colour crystal +41 force power anyway i have been using it in all my weapons and i want to know is it any good being in there or am i losing damage/bonuses because im not using the correct one.

If i am then what should i go for?

Its for a commando trooper

Im guessing i will be using the wrong one since its + force power but since its the only good one i have.

Crystals are not giving Force Power as a statistic, they give Power, Critical or Endurance.

None of them is tied to a specific class, and as such Power will benefit all DPS and Healers.

So, that said, feel free to use it on your Commando, it's the best choice you can do. :)

Crystals are not giving Force Power as a statistic, they give Power, Critical or Endurance.

None of them is tied to a specific class, and as such Power will benefit all DPS and Healers.

So, that said, feel free to use it on your Commando, it's the best choice you can do. :)

^Basically what this poster said.

Also keep in mind that you can buy different +41 stat crystals on the GTN for relatively cheap (depending on your server).

Ahh cool as said i wasnt sure.

Yeah i know other crystals are available im just tight lol i wanted to buy the pack of them off cartal market but by the time i subbed and had the extra cash they were taken off.