Slicing Leveling Question

VRaven

Hey guys. I just respecced my skills from artifice, archaelogy, and treasure hunting to biochem, bioanal, and slicing. Now I know for bioanal i will just have to power level it through missions and then use that to level biochem but for slicing is there a better way to level it. Are there areas I should go to slice chests, termainals, etc. to level it quicker and make more money/items? Also, where do you get the HQ mats for biochem. Is that a separate skill because if it is I will just have to purchase them through GTN. Let me know. Thanks for your help.

Hey guys. I just respecced my skills from artifice, archaelogy, and treasure hunting to biochem, bioanal, and slicing. Now I know for bioanal i will just have to power level it through missions and then use that to level biochem but for slicing is there a better way to level it. Are there areas I should go to slice chests, termainals, etc. to level it quicker and make more money/items? Also, where do you get the HQ mats for biochem. Is that a separate skill because if it is I will just have to purchase them through GTN. Let me know. Thanks for your help.

anywhere with humaniods seams to get decent amounts of nodes. Cant move on corusant for lockboxes for instance.