Republic getting stomped 24/7??

Terimac

Well, the 30-54 tier has been brutal for my brother and me on Republic. Our win average is about 25%, which pretty much says it all. We're both experienced pvpers, but our pugs are getting steamrolled so hard every night it has become rather unfun. I can't even say if that is because we run into premades of if just way more lvl 50 Imps queue against our lvl 30 pugs.

It changes hourly really, depends who's playing, and surprisingly I've been playing against some really awful premades (No offense you guys <3) with 6 random guys that keep changing and coming out on top today yet a week ago imps were failing hard every day no matter who they played. Best just to avoid WZs for a few hours and see if the people change

Yo,

First of all i'm not 55, so i'm only speaking for the lowbie pvp, but in 20 games i've not won a single one against the imps!

I'm just wondering if the lvl 55 is the same?

most of the ppl in lowbie pvp are terrible and its the best place to farm achievements Xdd like I did with my friend 1 good healer 1 good 1 dps enough to terminate every rep team or even imp if we go on rep side