Please Bioware give us Anti Aliasing and Co. !

Roninstar

The Threadname says everything: Please Bioware give us Anti Aliasing and Co. :)

The Game looks not very pretty whitout that. The Graphics indeed are fine, i like them, but whitout Anti Aliasing and Co. they are not very pretty.

Please fix this in time Bioware. ;)

I do not want to have to change for it the play files or something other that force the Game to crash or other things.

Please give us Anti Aliasing and Co. in the Game Options!

You made a wonderfull Game, but whitout Anti Aliasing and Co. a significant/important part (for me) is still missing. :(

(Sorry for my bad English, it is not my Mothertongue) :p

Edited by Roninstar

The Threadname says everything: Please Bioware give us Anti Aliasing and Co. :)

The Game looks not very pretty whitout that. The Graphics indeed are fine, i like them, but whitout Anti Aliasing and Co. they are not very pretty.

Please fix this in time Bioware. ;)

I do not want to have to change for it the play files or something other that force the Game to crash or other things.

Please give us Anti Aliasing and Co. in the Game Options!

You made a wonderfull Game, but whitout Anti Aliasing and Co. a significant part is still missing. :(

(Sorry for my bad English, it is not my Mothertongue) :p

A "significant" part is missing? I donot agree. While it would be nice to have AA, it is not a game breaking issue for me. The game looks nice and I think Bioware has more important things to work on than adding AA to the game.

I just force it through the Nvidia control panel. No big deal really.

Forcing it via the NCC does nothing. It only worked in the BETA.

You can force it via the ini client file however a cheap and easy solution like FXAA would be more than welcome.

No fps loss yet very good AA esp considering the amount of foliage in this game.

High textures would be welcome as well, currently they are not in game.

You can force AA through the ini file but it's buggy.

The game just doesn't look so good with out these options.

Now I am not to picky that the fountain shoots blue blocks or that some stones look terrible.

But I do mind it that my characters armor looks blurry because of the lack of high textures.

Please look at Dev forums, they are posting updates that are imminent, and those that may take a bit longer to roll out. AA/graphics was addresse
d

Their answer doesn't make me happy for one bit.

They launch a game with out AA (which is ridiculous) and state they will get to it.

Same for high textures, these features should have been in the game period.

Like the game but it just feels like a beta.

Edited by TheHauntingBard

It's not too difficult to force Anti Aliasing on in your Nvidia Control Panel or in your Catalyst Control Center or even in by altering your INI file, if it did happen to cause any problems (I'm having no problems), it's very easy just to simply turn it off again, so why not give it a try? Yes it would be a nice addition for them to add it to the advanced graphics options as when properly supported the graphics can look better and there's less chance of any problems, but in my personal opinion I wouldn't see this as a significant part missing from the game as it doesn't affect the actual gameplay of the game itself and the graphics are still very good indeed, but you're entitled to your opinion too.

SWTOR is a brillaint game, but my most missed feature is the lack of macro support as there's far too many abilities to control efficiently without them, the lack of macros detrimentally effects the entire play of the game for many advanced players that are used to using them with most other decent MMORPGs, so I would hope they give this a priority. What's much worse is one can't even legally use your own 3rd party macro software to work around the problem as one risks being banned as it explicitly forbids the use of any macros in the game's agreement. It's very odd however that Razor produce an official Razor Naga Mouse specifically for this game that comes with 17 fully programmable buttons and full macro support built into the driver software (I own a standard Razor Naga Mouse which is the same, except without the SWTOR exterior design). How can they produce a mouse officially for a game where you're not allowed to use it's designed features? The ability to program macros at the touch of your thumb using the 12 button side matrix is one very good reason for buying a Razor Naga Mouse in the first place and it's normally ideal for MMORPGs especially. The harsh anti-macro policy certainly seems very strange indeed and even contradictory, I sincerely hope they rethink this silly policy very soon or even better include them as a feature in the game itself like most other successful MMORPGs already do. This to me is far more important than relatively small graphics quality improvements.

Edited by pjcnet