Can Death Star destroy the World Razer on Belsavis?

Reeny

Well, since nobody knows what the World Razer actually is, it is difficult to say if it would survive the destruction of the planet. However, given the fact that Rakata couldn't figure out how to kill it (and they were pretty good at killing things), I think it is safe to say that blowing up the planet might just lead to it being released from its prison.

Well, since nobody knows what the World Razer actually is, it is difficult to say if it would survive the destruction of the planet. However, given the fact that Rakata couldn't figure out how to kill it (and they were pretty good at killing things), I think it is safe to say that blowing up the planet might just lead to it being released from its prison.

Yep. The thing could be made up some kind of energy for all we know. And as a being capable of devouring worlds it's clearly capable of dealing with all kinds of high energy levels.

It could even absorb the blast. :eek:

^^ This.

The World Razer even mentions that if we fail to use the Burning Way adequately, he would still need plenty of time - millennia perhaps? - to "crack Belsavis".

Yep. The thing could be made up some kind of energy for all we know. And as a being capable of devouring worlds it's clearly capable of dealing with all kinds of high energy levels.

It could even absorb the blast. :eek:

You got it. The World Razer is the Fifth Element baddie in disguise, no doubt. :cool: