C2-N2 is so anoying

Krilly

Hi,

Great game so far. However the ship droid C2-N2 is just so anoying. Every time i send him out for my professions he says one of his super long anoying phrases every time rather than a simple beep like T7.

It very quickly wears off. Does he anoy anyone else?

Please give the option to either turn him into scrap metal or shut him up.

Thanks

You should have seen him in beta, when he said the same line about pleasing you ever 5 seconds until you dismissed him and never used him again.

What I don't like is when he comes back from a mission during a space battle, and hes like "dearest Master, I tried to obtain optimal results in my incursion for which you sent me, but the in turn I stumbled and failed you. Please be patient with me, for next time I will do better -"

"SHUT UP!"

Edited by Lu_Bei

But your respiratory health is his #1 priority. And he's saved the best escape pod for your personal use. And he makes packed lunches for your space trips.

Nintendo Power Pro Tip #78: Protocol droids are supposed to be annoying. Have you seen the movies?

Hi,

Great game so far. However the ship droid C2-N2 is just so anoying. Every time i send him out for my professions he says one of his super long anoying phrases every time rather than a simple beep like T7.

It very quickly wears off. Does he anoy anyone else?

Please give the option to either turn him into scrap metal or shut him up.

Thanks

you clearly have a problem... i really like that guy.

bad thing about him is when he fails a mission, he tells me he "oh master i did a great job" (or something) :)