[E]<Midian> is recruiting (ANZ/APAC & US Teams)

Khaosfyre

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US Ops 2 is looking for a rDPS to fill in a slot to work on HM Rav/ToS

Our current run times on the server are

Tues: 8pm-10pm

Sun: 7pm-10pm

Mon: 8pm-10pm

Send a whisper or gmail to one of the many flavors of Qayos, (if it starts with Qayos it's probably me :) )

• 2 weeks later...

Midians main progression group (Annihilate 8/10) is looking for 1 or 2 players to expand its roster.

This group runs on a 9-10 person roster with players rotating.

We are after a Tank and or RDPS

For Ranged DPS we would prefer Sniper or Merc but would accept a Sorcerer if they were exceptional.

For Tank, ideally a Powertech to pair with our Assassin (our backup tank has both to fill in with)

Raid Times are 8pm-11pm Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday AEST/AEDT

Apply on our site themidian.enjin.com or msg me on the swtor forums to discuss further

Edited by eatmydeece

Yeah, Maban's team (7/10HM) is looking for one. (pm Maban or Vasily in-game /who Midian)

Had a squize online, i have no idea who any one is... Asked someone, didnt get a response..

Ill have a look around your website for some toehr info regarding it...

Annihilate (8/10HM) is recruiting skilled players to fill out our roster.

We try maintain a roster if about 9-10 players with people rotating week to week.

For Ranged DPS we would prefer Sniper or Merc but would accept a Sorcerer if they were exceptional.

For Tank, ideally a Powertech to pair with our Assassin (our backup tank has both sin and PT to fill in with)

Raid Times are 8pm-11pm Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday AEST/AEDT/GMT+10

Apply on our site themidian.enjin.com or msg me on the swtor forums to discuss further

Edited by eatmydeece

For Tank, ideally a Powertech to pair with our Assassin (our backup tank has both sin and PT to fill in with)

Don't lie to them Klev, we all know pugtank isn't a real tank.

Don't lie to them Klev, we all know pugtank isn't a real tank.

b***h pls, Pugtank is the real deal and you know it.

Also didn't a certain other sin tank use a HP set on Monoith :rolleyes:

Edited by eatmydeece

Annihilate (8/10HM) is recruiting skilled players to fill out our roster.

We try maintain a roster if about 9-10 players with people rotating week to week.

Raid Times are 8pm-11pm Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday AEST/AEDT/GMT+10

Still this ^

US Ops 2 is still looking for a dps (preferably a ranged)

we raid on

Sun: 7pm-10pm server

Mon: 8pm-10pm server

Tues: 8pm-10pm server

we're currently 2/5 Rav and 2/5 ToS, send a tell to Qayos, or some variant of Qayos, if it starts with those 5 letters it's probably me.

• 3 weeks later...

Devastate (7/10 HM) is recruiting a skilled player to fill out our roster.

We maintain a roster of 9 players with people rotating week to week.

We are currently recruiting a RDPS (prefer Sniper).

Raid Times are 8pm-10:30pm Wednesday/Sunday AEST/AEDT/GMT+10

Apply on our site themidian.enjin.com or in game contact Màban

Midian Team Annihilate 5/5 HM Rav 4/5 HM ToS

Wed/Thurs/Sun 8pm-11pm AEST (sunday not required but would be nice :) )

Still looking for a skilled PT tank to relieve the group of my terrible tanking so they can put up with my terrible sniper pew pew instead.

apply on website or msg myself on the swtor forums

Edited by eatmydeece

Still looking for a skilled PT tank to relieve the group of my terrible tanking so they can put up with my terrible sniper pew pew instead.

you know you want to, just do it.

unlike these other groups looking for tanks we still have a full 8 with a fill in.

so come on, apply today.

Edited by eatmydeece

Hi, long shot but do you have space for a capable bench merc healer in NZ timezone that can raid 1 day a week or weekends. RL commitments means I can't do 2 days everyweek. I have experience in hm rav/tos bosses. Be happy to skip days. Worth asking.

Cheers

OP updated.

AU Team 1 (Annihilate team) seeking 1x PT Tank. (Group is 9/10 HM, working on Revan). Apply @ website.

AU Team 4 (Dominate team) seeking 1x Healer (Late Night Friday run) contact Animus/Ravagus in-game or Apply @ website.

NZ Team (Darkness team) LF more GMT+12/NZ + Polynesian region players, contact Enceladus in-game or Apply @ website.

US Team 2 seeking DPS. (RDPS) - contact Qayos in-game or Apply @ website.

Edited by Khaosfyre

#BringBackArcain :rak_03:

#BringBackArcain :rak_03:

I would never do that to Argo lol

Will take 1 FreakyD PT tank though plox

Still after a PT tank for Annihilate (9/10HM working on 3rd floor revan)

Wed/Thurs/Sun 8pm-11pm AEST (sunday not required but would be nice )

I dunno, I keep hearing about this Arcain guy. Lots of people know of him, wouldn't mind meeting a living legend! :-D

So what do you say Freaky? Come tank Revan w/ us. It'll be like "old" times, you know, come in and carry a group through the last boss of current content! ;-). I know I could use a hand w/ Xalk. Ever since I beat him really bad that one time he's never been the same. My back is starting to hurt. I think he's depressed and eating too many womp rats again. I might have to institute a backhand policy if I catch him eating again. Just think, for only 3 hours a day twice a week you could save a poor Xalk in need. Imagine all the bruises you would be saving this poor child!

Edited by Argistof

I dunno, I keep hearing about this Arcain guy. Lots of people know of him, wouldn't mind meeting a living legend! :-D

So what do you say Freaky? Come tank Revan w/ us. It'll be like "old" times, you know, come in and carry a group through the last boss of current content! ;-). I know I could use a hand w/ Xalk. Ever since I beat him really bad that one time he's never been the same. My back is starting to hurt. I think he's depressed and eating too many womp rats again. I might have to institute a backhand policy if I catch him eating again. Just think, for only 3 hours a day twice a week you could save a poor Xalk in need. Imagine all the bruises you would be saving this poor child!

Argo mayyyttte we know you love me and all but good luck getting Freaky to tank. Besides he prefers laughing at Jarvik and Qwann tanking.

so much truth in this.....

the amount of makeup i use the cover the bruises........but he loves me........ Argo hits me because he loves me