sith assassin solo, what tree should i learn first

saidas

I have read all your forums and took into account your opinions and for the most part I am sure all your points are valid... BUT... I was an Enhance Shaman in WoW... I enjoyed in your face dps as well as having an arsenal of casting abilities... With that said what Assassin route should I go??? I hated the whole Rogue aspect in WoW where as you had to continually stealth, sneak up, get the proper distance, and then do a combo for the big crit!!!! I am a run and gun type of player! Never played the Warlock so I am not sure if I would enjoy debuffs or DOTS or if I could properly keep track or care too lol. So I am stuck on what tree to use... I guess a good question is, is there combo points in Deception? If I tank will it be enjoyable or dry like most tanking builds across MMO's? I was going to go Madness untill I read that the healing for your damage done was insignificant... Please help me lol... I hate playing a game then someone 30 levels later someone says, "Did you know if you...!!!"

Thanks for your insight!

Edited by HEMATITUS

Not sure why so few ppl are using Madness to lvl. You have good AoE damage which is good for clearing trash groups, and you have DoTs which are really good for killing Strong and Elite mobs.

I guess ppl use the spec that seems the most fun. After you hit the midgame around 40 all specs are good for soloing quests and elites.