Finding a Trainer on Coruscant

coille

Hi, I've got a Jedi Knight character and have been trying to find a trainder on Coruscant to upgrade my training. It's got to the point now where I have about thirteen skills needs trained. I tried going back to the spaceport to see if I could get back to the ship that I came in from Tython on but I couldn't leave the port. Any suggestions or has anyone found a trainer?

Thanks

Most of the Republic Trainers are in the Senate Tower area, probably in the market area below the plaza. To easily find them, open your map (M), select Crew Skill Trainer from the lower left hand side and they should show up.

To find the area I'm referring to, when you hit the large plaza area and are facing the Senate Tower, there are staircases on the left and right. Take one of those down. All the crew skill trainers, vendors, bank and GTN are in that area. I know for certain the Smuggler trainer is down there, and I'm pretty sure the others are there as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
Most of the Republic Trainers are in the Senate Tower area, probably in the market area below the plaza. To easily find them, open your map (M), select Crew Skill Trainer from the lower left hand side and they should show up.

He was asking. as I am now, for Jedi trainers, not crew skill trainers. I have trainer activated on my map and cant find one.

He was asking. as I am now, for Jedi trainers, not crew skill trainers. I have trainer activated on my map and cant find one.

They're in the same place. Senate Commercial District, lower level, East side, by the stronghold terminal. The Jedi Consular trainer is in the first room to the South, and the Jedi Knight trainer is in the first room to the North. Trooper and Smuggler trainers are on the West side.