SWTOR: PvP

Roastbeefandrice

How did they manage to screw pvp so much at launch and was it this bad during beta? I would of gladly waited 2 more months to fix these issues.

= Vast majority of people that came to this game was for the pvp aspect. And the fact they are using the bolstered system and the unresponsive bug combined just makes pvp retarded.

Sorry i ment to clarify that MELEE dps.. The unresponsiveness is just mind boggling. Not only do you have to click the skill you have to watch the animation wait a full second before pressing anything else well sticking in range or you will cause an error and it will reset the GCD and attack animation.

I play a BH but my biggest problems are melees and Troopers. So, I dunno what the secret is, exactly, but I can tell you that I have run into plenty of deadly Jedi (and deadly Sith in Huttball).

Either you are lvl 11 and they are lvl 30+ or you simply play badly. If a JK or SW is giving you trouble, might wanna rethink your tactics... which as a BH should be real simple...

We do fine damage.. it is a bug that is making us lose our global cd reset even though our attack did not go off. Also.. if we spam buttons it will bug out and reset the attack animation giving us the implication that the skill was used but was not and causing an out of range or error resulting in no dmg. So we have to watch out attack animations while pvping to maximize our damage lol.

- You also must be real bad if you are a real BH and getting rolled by the warrior class.

Edited by Roastbeefandrice