Female Single Pistol classes running.

Mularky

I made a thread a few months back about how my Female Powertech was running very strange. Like she had a completely different animation before. She runs nothing like a male single pistol classes with good arm swing and looks like you need to use the bathroom really bad. I did some research and people said this was fixed. Was it ? Or am I just not seeing something?

Don't know about that. Haven't noticed anything strange with the running animation on my bounty hunters (both female, one PT and one Merc).

I HAVE noticed, however, that when walking with one pistol out and using body type 3, your off-hand will clip through your hip.

Been that way since launch tho.

I made a thread a few months back about how my Female Powertech was running very strange. Like she had a completely different animation before. She runs nothing like a male single pistol classes with good arm swing and looks like you need to use the bathroom really bad. I did some research and people said this was fixed. Was it ? Or am I just not seeing something?

It's not fixed. Or it's back again. And it's not just single pistol, my Merc runs that way too, very painful to watch.