Why bring anything but Inquisitors to Hutball?

ZeusThunder

The other skills aside, they can sprint from center to the goal line and don't need to pass, all while essentially being immune to the flames.

If this isn't the most OP skill in PVP then I don't know what is. It completely defeats the purpose of the zone when only one class type can just it.

Edited by ZeusThunder

Seems to be nothing but inquisitors anyways, the balance is way out of whack considering their damage is energy, where as the counterpart, the consular, is all kinetic damage, except the piddly crap. That's a huge damage disparity since energy is barely resisted while kinetic is largely resisted.

Solo the game or solo hutball. They can't solo <i>the game</i> any better or worse than any other class. Hutball is such a small part of the game. Do we really have to start the unbalance thing already?

Why don't you make one?

So your reply is essentially "yes, roll one" ?

And when SvS huttball is 80% of the warzones and a lot of people don't care for PvE it is a rather large issue.

Warriors/JK are much better flag carriers than Inquisitors with Charge/Intervene, better defensive cool downs and immunity to knock backs post charge (with talents.) If you're letting a SI run into your zone with a 2 second sprint, you are awful.... really awful.... Period.

Seems to be nothing but inquisitors anyways, the balance is way out of whack considering their damage is energy, where as the counterpart, the consular, is all kinetic damage, except the piddly crap. That's a huge damage disparity since energy is barely resisted while kinetic is largely resisted.

More people who don't know what they're talking about, yawn.

Energy and kinetic are on a same resist table vs enemy ARMOR.

Next.

More people who don't know what they're talking about, yawn.

Energy and kinetic are on a same resist table vs enemy ARMOR.

Next.

Try again. Another person who thinks they know the game.

Yawn.

Next.

But hey, keep trying to under exaggerate the fact that Sith inquisitors are doing ridiculous damage comparable to most other classes, regardless of set up.

Edited by Silverspar

Yawn.

Next.

But hey, keep trying to under exaggerate the fact that Sith inquisitors are doing ridiculous damage comparable to most other classes, regardless of set up.

Energy and Kinetic damage are both decreased the same amount by your armor. Mouse over the armor rating in your character sheet.

Yawn.

Next.

Lmao, you are so incompetent.

Check you armor rating statistic under defense.

The other skills aside, they can sprint from center to the goal line and don't need to pass, all while essentially being immune to the flames.

If this isn't the most OP skill in PVP then I don't know what is. It completely defeats the purpose of the zone when only one class type can just it.

You're like listening to a drunk baby...

Sprint lasts for 2 seconds, exactly... and it's on a cooldown... And consulars get it too...

Energy and Kinetic damage are both decreased the same amount by your armor. Mouse over the armor rating in your character sheet.

owned lol

get your consular to run with the ball then, and from the half way line ur hutball pitch must be tiny on your server

Edited by lethal_ghost

What!?!?! Please point me to this form of Inquisitor cause I darn sure cant do any of this. Also, no other class has speed abilities right? Fire kills me every freaking time I get in it!

I am fine with the Inquisitor and Consular force charge thing. As long as if it is used to go through fire, they die. Simple. The fires are what make Huttball a challenge and not a walk in the park. Don't allow those to be exploited.

i don't know what inquisitors you're playing against, but even with force speed i still take damage through the fire. i just don't take damage long enough to die, hint if you attack me after i run through fire, 2-3 high damage skills will end me before the goal line;)

it's amazing how many times i have carried the ball into the endzone on my sorc simply because republic doesn't seem to know(on my server at least) how to stun or when to knockback....

one time i even had a guy playing a jugg smack me right into his goal. hilarious!:D

That's not true at all. Looking at my character sheet right now, I have 48.07% Energy damage reduction, and 48.07% Kinetic damage reduction.

You have absolutely no idea what your talking about lmao. Please go read some more information of topics that are incorrect and spread more false information.

Yawn.

Next.

Why must you come here to troll too..

especially when your ill informed.

Kinetic Damage and Energy Damage ARE ON THE SAME TABLE..

Did you even play any classes with both damage types?

Of course you didnt, you wouldnt be spreading this misinformation if you did a little more research instead of trolling and nerfherding like you did on the CO boards

A Sith Inquisitor isnt doing ridiculous damage, in fact, most people that complain about the SI are usually suffering from the lack of knowing how to play.

Try a sniper..or try a mercenary..then tell me who out dps's who at 50.

Edited by Sirolos

Sith Inquisitor OP in hutball? Really? :|

I'm an assassin and everytime a mate throw the ball toward me, I go in panic. If i'm not fast enough to pass the ball to someone else, I'm at the respawn point in 0.00075 sec.

Really, Juggernaut or Powertech are more suited to carry the ball. The Inquisitor (at least all but Assassin tank spec) is not a really good class to do the dirty job.

Yea and people charging the fire with jug jump and bounty hunters and snipers hitting me for 2k before I even leave the spawn zone area.

These aren't OP these are just good players/gankers.

Go play a sith assassin if they so OP I garentee when you get him to 10 you will feel no different from any other class you played in WZ if anything you'll feel gimped if you come from a ranged char.

so mad I didn't roll BH first.

Edited by GameTwine