Ahh, I love the smell of burnt corpses in the morning...

ToMyMa

:eek::eek::eek: my friend do you comprehend what you just wrote? Matter is if they were good they`d know where to be don`t u think? certanly not guarding the off-door.

Use Logic before bestowing it upon others

that is a joke, a true joke that can be reflected just as easily as noobs on sins spamming Maul or sorcs spamming Force Storm with no intent to stop caps and what about tab dotting sorcs and lethality?

Your laughing off the poormans skeleton of a rotation that will never kill a average skilled healer atleast they forgot to add the 2 taunts/2 stuns/incendiary missile/thermal det/explosive dart/grapple/shoulder cannon/ explosive fuel/ Rapid shots(unless some braindead ppl think everything is free)+situational abilities like DFA or flamesweep/thrower to stop multiple ppl from capping and effectively using ur DCD make for a big difference between sht noobs and "players" on every class

Did the thought ever cross you that someone else kept the healer occupied? Or that there were more than one fight going on?

I suppose not.

Brah, everybody knows it's much easier to DPS in arenas xD you don't spend time moving between objectives or being stuck in respawn.

And in regs you don't have to deal with both teams running around in group stealth and then hiding behind LOS before the fighting starts. Highest potential DPS is a queshball in which you don't die, as it has the smallest potential ratio of downtime to uptime.

Edited by JediMasterSLC

I have no idea who spawned the idea that AP is entirely dependent on flamethrower. That just BS, you can easily burst someone down as AP without ever touching flamethrower. FT is just there for catching people that are grouped up. Heck Immolate crits has high as Pyro's railshot does and its internal tech damage to boot. Not to mention how potent AP's shoulder cannon is.

What killed AP was that the meta moved away from cleave comps, and shifted towards single target burst comps or sustained pressure comps. Which makes it rough for AP since AP is both out of style and its effectiveness against other AoE specs is no longer a selling point.

I have no idea who spawned the idea that AP is entirely dependent on flamethrower. That just BS, you can easily burst someone down as AP without ever touching flamethrower. FT is just there for catching people that are grouped up. Heck Immolate crits has high as Pyro's railshot does and its internal tech damage to boot. Not to mention how potent AP's shoulder cannon is.

What killed AP was that the meta moved away from cleave comps, and shifted towards single target burst comps or sustained pressure comps. Which makes it rough for AP since AP is both out of style and its effectiveness against other AoE specs is no longer a selling point.

The problem with AP is that it's a melee spec without the melee dcds.

And yes, FT is essential for AP. Why? It's just a dumped down Pyro then without it...

Did the thought ever cross you that someone else kept the healer occupied? Or that there were more than one fight going on?

I suppose not.

Your very limited up there you know that?

you killed them once and the other 5 times other ppl died 10 times and 12 and did more DMG numbers then their HEALS and healing numbers are EASIER then dmg numbers. their heals combined reach the value of 1 of your healers who died once and 3 times.

Stop trolling with ur regstar pic just because u ran againts a total group of noobs that got steamrolled, btw on a commando or sage in a game like that you`d have done way way better

Edited by iDraxter

The problem with AP is that it's a melee spec without the melee dcds.

And yes, FT is essential for AP. Why? It's just a dumped down Pyro then without it...

Yeah but pyro has almost no AoE potential. Plus AP's burst is unpredictable and requires no setup, literally tab>Immolate+SC Boom 12k instantly. Compare that to pyro's burst which runs something like

BLINK BLINK I'm a thermal detonator.

BLINK BLINK You're going to bursted in 3 seconds.

BLINK BLINK You should do something to counter it.

BLINK BLINK Can I be any more obvious?

Yeah but pyro has almost no AoE potential. Plus AP's burst is unpredictable and requires no setup, literally tab>Immolate+SC Boom 12k instantly. Compare that to pyro's burst which runs something like

BLINK BLINK I'm a thermal detonator.

BLINK BLINK You're going to bursted in 3 seconds.

BLINK BLINK You should do something to counter it.

BLINK BLINK Can I be any more obvious?

I agree but AP`s single target burst phase is only when u can use shoulder cannon and explosive fuel that being said a shoulder cannon CD reduction would be nice but what i think AP needs is a small survivability buff, because it`s crap compared to pyro

And in regs you don't have to deal with both teams running around in group stealth and then hiding behind LOS before the fighting starts. Highest potential DPS is a queshball in which you don't die, as it has the smallest potential ratio of downtime to uptime.

Quesh Ball really? I'd go for a Voidstar stalemate at first door with nobody dying because of too much healer. Or a Novare Coast/CW stale mate at the middle node.

Quesh Ball really? I'd go for a Voidstar stalemate at first door with nobody dying because of too much healer. Or a Novare Coast/CW stale mate at the middle node.

In queshball you can start dpsing almost immediately, and continue to do so for the rest of the game. In voidstar you have to deal with the break in combat in the middle of the match.

Your very limited up there you know that?

you killed them once and the other 5 times other ppl died 10 times and 12 and did more DMG numbers then their HEALS and healing numbers are EASIER then dmg numbers. their heals combined reach the value of 1 of your healers who died once and 3 times.

Stop trolling with ur regstar pic just because u ran againts a total group of noobs that got steamrolled, btw on a commando or sage in a game like that you`d have done way way better

Well, then it's nice I've got a commando, too :rolleyes:

Quesh huttball is awful for stats. The respawn timers are around 40 seconds for a full door, and melee DPS have a very difficult time not dying from ranged.