Put some thing on the website About guild management

JJTEAMA

About guild management

Please put up some kind of a notice on the Star Wars The Old Republic website

In great detail about how long a person can keep her job and be away from the game and what happens and what is necessary to do in transferring ownership of the guild if a guild master would like to do this

So basically asking for rules and conditions about this

No need to be mean, this is a perfectly valid request, and much easier to read than most of his/her other posts.

OP: Though they don't have a dedicated page for guild management on the website, there is information in the support help center page here: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7342

Thank you very much I greatly appreciated that you what kind enough to put up a post to where I was able to read it I greatly thank you as well as for the link you sent I may not be able to read it now so I will have to find some kinda way to make back to text bigger but when I am ready to do so I will be able to find if you're on the board thank you very much I also am sorry that I did not get back to you in time I have been very busy trying to redesign the interface on the game so I can play it better.