How viable compared to other healers is Merc?

Henset

Hello.

I am a returning player who (after long break) decided to come back to SWTOR for some hot PVP and PVE action. As such (and since i have been playing healer Scoundrel) I remember that both Merc and Commando were... less than optimal healers back when i have been playing (probably around a year ago). And i would like to ask all of You (I know there is a pve healing guide somewhere above this topic, but thats not what i am asking about) how good is Merc as a healer now when compared to Scoundrel/Operative and Sage/Sorcerer? How well he menages in PVP, Warzones and Flashpoints when compared to those classes?

Thank You in advance

Yours truly

Henset

Hello.

I am a returning player who (after long break) decided to come back to SWTOR for some hot PVP and PVE action. As such (and since i have been playing healer Scoundrel) I remember that both Merc and Commando were... less than optimal healers back when i have been playing (probably around a year ago). And i would like to ask all of You (I know there is a pve healing guide somewhere above this topic, but thats not what i am asking about) how good is Merc as a healer now when compared to Scoundrel/Operative and Sage/Sorcerer? How well he menages in PVP, Warzones and Flashpoints when compared to those classes?

Thank You in advance

Yours truly

Henset

PvP: Operative > Merc > Sorc

PvE: Operative = Merc (so long as merc <= 1) > Sorc

Its cause trauma probe doesn't have a target limiter anymore (but doesn't stack anymore either).

Edited by TACeMossie