By access to lock box is permanently in cartel market

JJTEAMA

The ability to permanently by access to lock boxes you are only able to do this as a subscriber and it would be nice to be able to buy this option in the cartel market just as you are able to buy the option to modify your character

Once you buy access to this your permanent we have options in access to get this on any mission it is offered

Lockbox limit rewards are incentive to sub. If they made everything purchaseable, less people would sub. That's why there are non-purchaseable sub perks.

Thank you for putting it in big print so I was able to read it I greatly appreciate that now on to my statement on answering your post I think this would be ok to have this suggestion be implemented because not everything that comes out of a lot of lock box is not everything is beneficial you don't know what you're gonna get like opening a pack of baseball cards make it something good or you might get something bad its just like with trying to buy those Kartel packs in the marketplace. Besides I don't think this would hurt anything because there is plenty of things that non-subscribers can't do in the game anyways like making up their own guilds and doing all the team events operation war zones space missionsea

Unlimited probe droid for resurrection when you get killed in battle

Making up a guild together is plenty of reasons for people to still subscribe with new content coming out there is plenty of more reasons in the future to subscribe so I don't think my suggestion a request would take away anything from a subscription plan Bioware and ea. still get there money

Thank you for putting it in big print so I was able to read it I greatly appreciate that now on to my statement on answering your post I think this would be ok to have this suggestion be implemented because not everything that comes out of a lot of lock box is not everything is beneficial you don't know what you're gonna get like opening a pack of baseball cards make it something good or you might get something bad its just like with trying to buy those Kartel packs in the marketplace. Besides I don't think this would hurt anything because there is plenty of things that non-subscribers can't do in the game anyways like making up their own guilds and doing all the team events operation war zones space missionsea

Unlimited probe droid for resurrection when you get killed in battle

Making up a guild together is plenty of reasons for people to still subscribe with new content coming out there is plenty of more reasons in the future to subscribe so I don't think my suggestion a request would take away anything from a subscription plan Bioware and ea. still get there money

If you want to choose the lock

boxes as quest rewards, then

subscribe. The same for any other

subscriber benefit.

If you want to choose the lock

boxes as quest rewards, then

subscribe. The same for any other

subscriber benefit.

because of privat because of difficulties in accessing a little bit to give must a little bit to give must be givinen given here if the g if the game will be changed give them give them access to premium play to premium players are preferred players whatever the second class

Membership that is not a subber I believe I have made my case perfectly clear with my last post to put the lock box lockb to put the lockbox is accessed in the cartel market they can make this feature to where you have to keep paying for them in cartel coins just like what you have to do with the cartel packs thank you for making the print for I was able to read it I greatly appreciate that

because of privat because of difficulties in accessing a little bit to give must a little bit to give must be givinen given here if the g if the game will be changed give them give them access to premium play to premium players are preferred players whatever the second class

Membership that is not a subber I believe I have made my case perfectly clear with my last post to put the lock box lockb to put the lockbox is accessed in the cartel market they can make this feature to where you have to keep paying for them in cartel coins just like what you have to do with the cartel packs thank you for making the print for I was able to read it I greatly appreciate that

Again, if you want the benefits that

a subscriber gets, then subscribe.

If BW allowed all of the subscriber

benefits to be unlocked on the CM,

there would be no point in

subscribing. A player who so

chooses can play the game for

free, but there are some

restrictions.

This is my suggestion

besides with more items available in the cartel market more people have to go out and buy cartel coins so they will still gethe side with more items available in the cartel market more people have to go out and buy car the side with more items available in the cartel market more people have to go out and buy cartel coins so they will still get the money do you work fo do you work for them do you ge do you get paid ?

Sorry if there was any trouble with my posting I'm having some trouble with the website as well as my voice program if you see a double post where they're both my posts it was meant for the las it was meant for the last person at talk to me I t I talk to me I tried to hit the copy paragraph from another user button and something got really messed up

This is my suggestion

besides with more items available in the cartel market more people have to go out and buy cartel coins so they will still gethe side with more items available in the cartel market more people have to go out and buy car the side with more items available in the cartel market more people have to go out and buy cartel coins so they will still get the money do you work fo do you work for them do you ge do you get paid ?

If they allowed every subscriber perk to be unlocked via CM purchase,t here would be no point in subscribing.