Stop Nickel and Diming your customers!

Itchyx

I had preordered the game and it was an amazing game when it came out. It had a great story, characters, and play style. Needless to say it needed a few improvements. I stopped playing after about 6 months and just came back 2 weeks ago. I did purchase the subscription. It is sad to see that everything has changed so much and not in a good way.

Races that were previously available are now bought with Cartel Coins. Most things that were just included in the game are now bought with Cartel Coins which are in turn bought with real money. I understand that the game had bombed really horribly. It bombed not because of the fan base and the players, it bombed because you had made promises on end game contact that never came when you said it would. You had reset everyone's valor to make it fair again. Not just the players that were affected, Everyone! This was extremely demoralizing for the players.

So the way you make it right for the customer was not to bring an expansion or extra content, you decided that to regain all your losses was to nickel and dime everyone. Anyone that purchased the collectors edition got a huge slap in the face with a big F@#$ You!

You made the stuff that was suppose to be pre-order bonus and collector edition bonus unavailable to them. Now they have to pay to get it again.

Show some loyalty to your players if you expect to get loyalty in return. The customers owe you nothing, it is all on you as a company to make it right with them. So far you have failed them miserably.

When you consolidated all of the servers you chose servers for everyone and if they want to transfer to another server, you are making them pay Cartel Coins (Real Money). You should give everyone a 1 time free pass for transfers.

Next you will need to fix your customer service, it sucks. There is no personal attention and all scripted. GM's do not read into tickets, they just issue a scripted response. Most of all they do not take care of the customers.

Step up to the plate and make this right for the customers and you will see a huge return.

I doubt anything will change but Thanks for listening.

ok so:

I had preordered the game and it was an amazing game when it came out. It had a great story, characters, and play style. Needless to say it needed a few improvements. I stopped playing after about 6 months and just came back 2 weeks ago. I did purchase the subscription. It is sad to see that everything has changed so much and not in a good way.

Races that were previously available are now bought with Cartel Coins. Most things that were just included in the game are now bought with Cartel Coins which are in turn bought with real money. I understand that the game had bombed really horribly. It bombed not because of the fan base and the players, it bombed because you had made promises on end game contact that never came when you said it would. You had reset everyone's valor to make it fair again. Not just the players that were affected, Everyone! This was extremely demoralizing for the players.

Actually this is only half true.

They ADDED the ability to buy species as unlocks so you can use them on classes that don't normally have access to it.

This feature was technically added with 1.2 (I think) when they made a change so if you hit level 50 with a character. The race for that class was unlocked so you can use it for classes that normally can't use that species.

They made it so you can now buy that unlock with cartel coins if you want to be able to do it earlier.

They did not remove any options(if you are a subscriber).

So the way you make it right for the customer was not to bring an expansion or extra content, you decided that to regain all your losses was to nickel and dime everyone. Anyone that purchased the collectors edition got a huge slap in the face with a big F@#$ You!

The only "nickle and diming" are buying fluff items on the cartel market or if you are f2p/preferred.

You made the stuff that was suppose to be pre-order bonus and collector edition bonus unavailable to them. Now they have to pay to get it again.

What?

No they didnt.

I still have access to all of my pre-order bonuses and CE items so idk what you are talking about.

Show some loyalty to your players if you expect to get loyalty in return. The customers owe you nothing, it is all on you as a company to make it right with them. So far you have failed them miserably.

When you consolidated all of the servers you chose servers for everyone and if they want to transfer to another server, you are making them pay Cartel Coins (Real Money). You should give everyone a 1 time free pass for transfers.

They did...

All subscribers get one free character transfer.

You can see this under my account >> transfer character

Next you will need to fix your customer service, it sucks. There is no personal attention and all scripted. GM's do not read into tickets, they just issue a scripted response. Most of all they do not take care of the customers.

Step up to the plate and make this right for the customers and you will see a huge return.

I doubt anything will change but Thanks for listening.

Unless you give a specific for what exactly your problem is I can't really say much.

But I have dealt with customer support somewhat often and found them helpful. But at the end of the day most customer support have limited abilities to begin with.

Edited by ninjonxb

Yeah, I am also a CE owner and I have no idea what you are talking about. I have also had my sub lapse for a few weeks and I still have access to all my CE stuff. So seriously, I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this about collections? Did you forget to associate your CE with the right account? What are you going on about?