Jukeboxes

ScarletBlaze

I know from the stream you have stated there will be jukeboxes that will have some music in them.

My suggestion is being able to download or loading some music you may would like to have in the jukebox instead of it being already there.

I am not sure how difficult this would though.

My suggestion is being able to download or loading some music you may would like to have in the jukebox instead of it being already there.

While I like the idea, I think the notion of interfacing your "I-pad" with their code might be a stretch. I do think they could include every song / snippet etc (Heroic moment et al).

Yes, a massive song library would be awesome. Loading our own music onto the jukebox for everyone to hear would be very cool but probably has licensing issues.

What would be nice is if the Jukebox owner could pre-load the jukebox with a dozen or so music items from the huge library. Maybe with no limit on capacity so you could load the entire library if you wanted to. I imagine the entirety of the Star Wars movie soundtracks, along with the many other music associated with the movies and the games. Without a doubt, the bigger the music library the better!

Oh... and saving a pre-loaded music set to a named "Music Lineup" would be kinda neat.

Edited by anonnn