Ok, Dumb Question....

Lotharofxev

With the changes in a recent patch, our guild's usual mechanism for acquiring Isotope-5's (Multiple runs of 50 HMs and acquiring Basic Comms) has been changed. (The first run now nets Basic, runs thereafter on the same day net Classic).

Is the best / fastest way GSI / Seeker droids or am I missing something?

With the changes in a recent patch, our guild's usual mechanism for acquiring Isotope-5's (Multiple runs of 50 HMs and acquiring Basic Comms) has been changed. (The first run now nets Basic, runs thereafter on the same day net Classic).

Is the best / fastest way GSI / Seeker droids or am I missing something?

First off, don't think it's a dumb question. Can always farm TC especially if you guys have plenty of alts or multiple members at 55 do SM and HM. Then send guildies out on dailies, it's but with 35 basic comms can get an ISO-5

Oh if basics don't do anymore then just farm TC, haven't done dailies in awhile:p I should read patch notes

Edited by MASOLIZ
My bad

Dailies, Dailies, and More Daiies. Czerka, Sextion X, Oricon all Makeb Daily and Weekly all provide Basic Comms, as do GSI Daily/Weekly.

Even if you just do Oricon and the Oricon bonus every day I think that yields over 30 not including weekly.

Thanks for all the replies.

Something that came up in Gchat: Wow had a currency converter. Don't remember the conversion rate, but is it insane to ask for something that converts one currency to another? Even if it's 20 Elite for 1 Ultimate or 20 Elite for 20 Basic. I mention Elites because they seem to drop like beads at Mardi Gras and after awhile you've got 400 of them and every alt in that level of gear. (At least two in guild with that situation and don't get me started on our one dude running around with Treek and her 40k health)

Swtor has yet to mention that in any thread and yes, I do remember that conversion in WoW. In Dalaran was the conversion Vendors. Actually, not a bad idea at that time. I do not know how much of a concern it is at this stage of the game ( remember, Blizzard waited close to five years before adding that feature )

cal