Snickerr's Twitch Stream

SnickerJew

Hey guys, Yolo here. On this thread I will post whenever I go live on my twitch stream page you can find here. For those who don't know me I mainly stream end-game PVE content for the guilds <Zorz> on The Harbinger & <Severity Gaming> on Prophecy of the Five. I also stream PVP, Leveling, Dummy Parsing, & everything SW:TOR related. Feel free to ask me any questions here as well as as follow my page to get e-mail notifications when I go live! Hope to see you guys there & thanks to all who support me currently!

Hey guys, Yolo here. On this thread I will post whenever I go live on my twitch stream page you can find here. For those who don't know me I mainly stream end-game PVE content for the guilds <Zorz> on The Harbinger & <Severity Gaming> on Prophecy of the Five. I also stream PVP, Leveling, Dummy Parsing, & everything SW:TOR related. Feel free to ask me any questions here as well as as follow my page to get e-mail notifications when I go live! Hope to see you guys there & thanks to all who support me currently!

So when you gonna break 4k on your sniper? :D

Edited by MKnightRider

Hey there everyone! I will be hosting a new event I will be streaming once per week where I will do a Pug with viewers (Operations & server will vary each week). This Sunday July 13th will be on Prophecy of the Five (Republic or Imperial is to be decided). Be sure to stop by my stream to either join in on the fun or get a few laughs!

Also, before this Viewer Pug I will be streaming <Severity Gaming>'s DP NiM Title Run Attempt @ 7:30 PM EDT (4:30 PDT). After this raid, the Viewer Pug will begin. You can catch all of the action on my stream here & I can't wait to stream this!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to post here for the general public.

Thank you all for 1,000 Followers on Twitch! It really means a lot that we've come this far and to thank you all I will be giving away Cartel Coins, Subscription Cards, & Cartels packs in game this Sunday (8/31/14) @ 7~8 PM EST. Be sure to check my stream out then for a chance to win some of the prizes! I will be streaming during this week as well giving away a few things here and there as a surprise before this event.

Again thank you all for the support & here's to 1,000 more soon™!