LF Republic and Empire raiding/prog raiding guild (ACTIVE guilds)

GopherLuV

I have two republic 55's right now; A Commando Heals in 168 + mostly (can run DF/DP SM easy) and a Shadow Tank that needs gear (mostly 162+ except relics/implants/ear)

I have been looking for a good guild to join pub side for a long time now. I want to do some real raiding, HM/NiM stuff that can't be done in pugs... I would like to do progression raiding even though im kinda geared. I will have a level 55 imp after the 2xp week (probably two and one more pub 50 honestly) so I would like to find a guild that is both sides..

Empire side I will wanna run prog raiding most because they'll be new 55s.

Thank you very much

[ Republic Toons ] - Yl'anda (lvl 55 mando heal) Kayy'd (lvl 55 Shadow tank) (more that arent 55..)

[ Empire Toons ] - De'sysiko (lvl 40 sorc heal, soon to be 50) (and more alts that arent 55..)

Reply in game or on here.. either way. Thank you!

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Gopher, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily on the Republic side. I know you are looking for guild that has both a Republic and Empire presence and we are a Republic-only guild on Jedi Covenant but we may be a community you would be interested in. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are currently working on 8-man and 16-man Hardmode Operations. If people still need to gear up we run Story Mode Operations on Wednesday nights and if not we have been doing various achievement runs! :rak_03: Also of note, we fully intend on having a Guild Capital ship when released and participating in Guild Conquests.

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!

You should check out Souls of Fate, it sounds like we are right up your ally and we are building a 3rd progression raid team as we speak. You could get in on the ground floor of this team if you would like. They need a healer. We also have an Imp Side guild and progression group as well as an alliance with another Imp Guild so we have plenty of opportunities.

We are a very active, yet medium sized guild with friendly, fun loving, all around good people.

Contact info is in my signature, click the link to check out our website.