(BUG) original Battlemaster got messed up by change in Ceremonial Mystic base model

LeJarC

As posted in this topic

There's been some change made to the base model that also affects the original Battlemaster set

This set has ALWAYS!!! shown the handles of the belt at the back OVER the robe. Now they're gone.

And of course I can't find a pic anywhere that shows the back of the original battlemaster other than the concept art and the crafted orange versions on Dulfy (which incidentally came without belt)

Edited by LeJarC

• 1 year later...
I can confirm Bioware devs didnt fix this for more than a year!!! I know it must be pretty low on bug fix priorities, but we deserve a fix for this as this was a bug post a patch and not since the beginning of the game! Also we all paid Bioware real money in order to get this cartel market item! Please devs, fix this bug already! We all love this set and deserve for it to look as intended and as it did before you made a patch! Thank you very much for reading this and for your time!

• 1 month later...
I is a shame but this bug is confirmed to persist after 4.1a. And unfortunately it will probably stay this way forever now. developers shouldn't change what was originally built in game and create a bug like this one only to never look back and correct their own mistake. All the players who has this or the other similar armor models, who likes that awesome look, and specially the players who helped pay real money into the cartel item should be shown the respect they deserve and have this bug fixed!