Looking for help with the Commando

Hey all as the title says would appreciate friendly help & advice on the Commando as a DPS spec I have recently come from playing the Vanguard Assault spec and moving to a ranged class I decided to stick with something I moderately know to and extent so I'm playing the Assault spec for Commando and swapping to Gunnery on heavy target switching fights

As my guild has an influx of Melee DPS I decided to change to a Ranged to have more chances so I sent over all my Vanguards DPS gear to the Commando using Legacy gear and just recently changed the Set Bonus so its the right one I'm full 180 optimised with a few pieces of 186 NiM gear iv been doing so much parsing in the past few days trying to tighten up the playstyle and get used to it but at most I'm only managing to push 3,497 DPS (dummie parse) and I'm not rather happy with it to be honest I see all the good Mercs/Commandos doing 3.7 or higher with Assault/Pyro specs

As I ask if there is any friendly help people can offer me for improving my damage trying to get those higher parses :)

Edited by GhostMirrorrr

• 3 weeks later...