New playerships (instead of Fury, Defender etc.)

I would like to see some other Player ships in the cartel market.

So instead of just having the Fury, there should be also an option to purchase more ships.

Like another, bigger and more detailed Sith ship or for Jedi a more advanced and bigger Jedi ship. After 2,5 years, I am getting a little bit tired of having only one ship.

I understand that this ships are needed for the class story so my idea would be that you need to enter the initial ship to advance in the class Story.

An error message like "You need to be on the Fury to proceed with this quest" would be enough.

The only bigger change would be the short videos when you leave or enter an orbital station with your ship.

Beside of that, there shouldn't be any changes necessary. Even the companions can stay on the old ships.

This is a roleplay feature only but in Star Trek Online, people also have different ships and some of the players love to collect them and walk around on their new ships.

It doesn't need to be part of the class story, of companion conversations, of crafting or so. It just should be new and have more rooms and look bigger inside.

I know that there are guild ships coming but this isn't for the guild, this is for roleplayers and people who want to have a bigger ship for roleplay or just hanging out.

I hope it is clear what I am talking about, if not, please let me know.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes i whole heatedly agree with this idea, no offence to the other ships but i believe in this day and age SWTOR should give the players a choice of ships to use however keeping the default ship, you start with in your hanger if you ever wanna use it again. I mean after all using the same ship over and over again gets annoying like the Bounty Hunters ship all the same and looks kind of small compared to the others.

Signed by Mandolare The Unbreakable