Cancel Sub before Aug 19

Cheap-Merc

I have been a subscriber since before may 11, but will be cancelling before August 19. What do you think I will get and will happen? I'm guessing I will get "Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace Stronghold with five rooms unlocked" and get access September 16?

If you're canceling your sub, why do you care what you will get? Go play a game that offers sufficient entertainment value for you to feel good about paying 50 cents a day for it. Edited by DarthTHC

If you're canceling your sub, why do you care what you will get? Go play a game that offers sufficient entertainment value for you to feel good about paying 50 cents a day for it.
Because not everybody who cancels does it because they don't like the game.

The beauty of the F2P system is that you can continue playing a game even if you need to cut back on expenses or feel that you won't have enough time to play during the month to justify the cost.

I know that if I was only able to play the game 2-3 days out of the month, there's no way I would pay for a subscription.

The beauty of the F2P system is that you can continue playing a game even if you need to cut back on expenses or feel that you won't have enough time to play during the month to justify the cost.

I know that if I was only able to play the game 2-3 days out of the month, there's no way I would pay for a subscription.

I'd probably just not play. /shrug

No way to know for sure, but you are probably correct.

I'm leaning towards this.

And exactly! Houso marriedy that likes playing this game but doesn't do much end game. I have other games to play also. I have all the account unlocks, so only really missing out on a few things. I don't want to feel obliged to play heaps because I'm paying a subscription (except double XP weeks of course).