Any Servers in which the PUB actually wins in Regs PVP?

chico_o

Hey all,

So been back for a few weeks, and honestly just PvP to level my characters- and I have noticed that on Jedi Covenant, the PUBS always get our butts handed to us in PvP.

So any PUB players out there in Regs doing WZ that actually win? Its tough to go in and consistently get your butt handed to you each game.

Thanks advance for your time.

Hey all,

So been back for a few weeks, and honestly just PvP to level my characters- and I have noticed that on Jedi Covenant, the PUBS always get our butts handed to us in PvP.

So any PUB players out there in Regs doing WZ that actually win? Its tough to go in and consistently get your butt handed to you each game.

Find more pub healer friends to fight the Imperial healers of JC.

I couldnt agree more- assuming that we have people that actually want to win games- from lows, to mids (no 55s yet) its the same story, we have plenty of healers, but no tactics... just a bunch of DPS trying to get the highest DPS and the healers healing those DPS players...

More so than that, this was a server i was just thrown on, so i have no real connections to it, and wouldnt mind finding a server with a more PUB friendly side to call home.

Hey all,

Harbinger.. 80% of the time... But depends on the time of day

the Harbinger is where all the coward Republic player run to these days

LoL... Yeah it's annoying for us merged server and original Harbingers when these bad people join us to play... But I guess it gives the imps a chance

Edited by Icykill_

Harbinger.. 80% of the time... But depends on the time of day

You'll find when the old APAC (Australian/pacific) server pvp imps get on when they get home from work or school, this changes back to Imp dominance... Mainly because Imps ruled on those servers and the good reps have gone to bed in the USA... Shame we can't all be on at the same time... That would be more a more even match... But the time zones make that impossible... Plus lots of APAC players left the game when the servers were merged with the US ones.. It's disheartening to go from 17ms ping to 240ms...

On shadowlands mid bracket it's hit or miss. Either a team of your typical brain dead, badly geared pubs or its an infinite darkness lowbie pub alt queue'ing with a couple of others.

1 non-brainded watchmen sent and a non-braindead seer will win the match a lot.

Okay I'll give them credit, he's a LOT better than I am.